You can help ensure the future of the Valley’s past.
The Swannanoa Valley Museum’s collections are the backbone of the museum. Preservation of these artifacts and photographs tells the important story of our past, that requires your financial support. By adopting a historic artifact you help ensure the future preservation of that artifact as well as many other items in the Museum’s collection.
When you choose to sponsor an artifact you will receive a photograph of and information about the artifact. Your name or business will also appear in the exhibit with the artifact.
The Swannanoa Valley Museum is a 501c3 non-profit, donations are tax-deductible.
Available for Sponsorship:
- Jones Cove Road Barn Loom – $2,000
- Piano from the Gombroon Estate in North Fork – $4,000
- Bell from Rafael Guastavino’s Spanish Castle in Christmount – $1,000
- Telephone Exchange from Blue Ridge Assembly – $3,000
- Church Pew from the original Mountain View Baptist Church in North Fork – $500
- Movie Projector from Roseland Gardens – $1,000
- Items by request ______________ – $______