As a small non-profit, we are unable to offer refunds. In some circumstances, unused payments maybe transferred to another hike or event. Other unused payments will become donations to the non-profit museum.
Pets (except service animals) are not allowed on any of our hikes or events.
SPECIAL POLICIES FOR SERIES HIKERS
- The museum will not make accommodations for individual makeup hikes or credit done on individual hikes. Credit will only be given for scheduled group hikes.
- Those who are unable to attend on the planned day will have succeeding years to complete their hikes.
- If the Museum cancels a hike (due to weather, etc.) a makeup date will be announced. We will try to reschedule the hike for the following Saturday if possible.
- Hikers are expected to start and complete each hike with the group on the scheduled hike day.
- For waitlisted hikers, you may show up on the morning of the hike to see if there are “no shows.”
- The purpose of the hike series is not only to physically cover the territory but to interpret history, point out landmarks, etc. in a safe and professional way. Our hiking policies allow us to do this successfully.